Friday, April 21, 2006

Welcome to Klamathfallswantads.com

Welcome all to the klamathfallswantads.com blog. We encourage each of you to post your comments (use discretion as all posts are edited for content) regarding the changes and improvements taking place with the website. We at klamathfallswantads.com appreciate your choosing our website for your advertising needs and look forward to introducing new features to the website to make your advertising needs easier and more enjoyable.

Thank you!

6 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger klamathfallswantads HOST said...

Klamathfallswantads.com has added some tremendous national advertisers to it's webpages. We have found tremendous online only specials not available in stores!

Come see what it's all about!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Mona said...

BEST site I've ever found!!!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger waynesgirl723 said...

Once again, this site came through for us. This time we sold a queen bed in less than 36 hours! Nice folks got a great bed and we didn't have to store it.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Big D said...

I have placed three ads in as many months and never gotten any type of response
WHY?

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Sunny said...

Just wanted to say "Thank you" for providing free space to advertise our dog run, etc. It sold just a few days after it was placed. I really appreciate the service you are providing!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Tammy Ahalt said...

I have used your site in the past with success and am interested in placing an ad for our storage business. It isn't clear how to place your ad for a business and pay for it on your site. I realize most people getting to place ads for free. I have a storage unit and find it handy to place a want ad when I have vacancies. I have learned as a business placing an ad with KlamathFallsWantAds I have to pay but I don’t see where I can make that happen? Thanks ahead of time for your help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home